This is one amazing wrap for great nutrition!
– 1 warm whole wheat tortilla
-1 ripe avocado
-1 small tomato
-2 lettuce leaves
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
-1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
-1/3 cup balsamic vinigirette
-2 oz turkey breasts
– in a skillet on low , brown your turkey breasts, once done , lay in a warm tortilla. In a mixing bowl, mix avocado, tomato, Parmesan,salt and pepper, garlic powder. Place on top of turkey! Top with lettuce leaves and balsamic dressing! to die for!
There are so many ways to build up your ab muscles without working yourself to death. Some of the great exercises that I like to do are
– in and out crunch. (Sit up in c position and push your legs in and out. 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
-ball crunch( lay on your ball and do 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
– alternating knee to elbow crunch
( get in c position and pull leg up with opposite elbow crunching up! 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
– ab twist( get in c position and twist abs from side to side! 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
These ab exercises are all great on working up your ab muscles! Remember when doing these exercises, you need to keep your core tight at all times!