A healthy heart is so important as we age. I have some tips on keeping your heart healthy and strong.
– limit your saturated fat and trans fat. .. Do away with the fast food junk. Believe me .. There is NOTHING healthy about fast food.
-choose low fat proteins..
Choose skim milk, egg whites, fish, skinless chicken, yogurt. These all have great protein , and healthy!
– eat your veggies.. Your heart will be very grateful.
– select whole grains/ made with 100 percent whole grain.. No substitutes.
-reduce your salt.
– create daily menus so that you know what your eating. Remember .. You are in control of your diet.
These will truly help keep a healthy heart. A healthy heart will take care of you if you take care of it!!!
There are endless reasons why juicing is the best:
Check them out:
Help with womens issues
Balance skin conditions
Improved nail strength
Decrease in body odor
Increase in energy
Decreased need for medication
There are so many reasons to add this to your daily regimen. Enjoy!
So apparently a finding just came out on Capri sun , claiming they found fungi in the drinks. These drinks are NOT healthy. Kids need to be drinking nutritious drinks, without the preservatives, and colorings. These drinks claim they are full of vitamins, and minerals but they are not! With these findings, it is a bit scary that these drinks are being made as “healthy”. Please look at what your giving your kids as drinks. These are not good by a long shot!
These tacos are delish! The best part it’s a quick recipe. Enjoy!
– 1 pound chicken tenderloins
-1tbsp coconut oil
– 1 avocado
-1/2 cup salsa
– 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
-1 cup low skim mozzarella
Over med heat, put coconut oil in skillet, lay chicken tenderloins in there until brown on both side and cooked thoroughly. Once done, shred chicken.
Once shredded, lay chicken in a hard corn tortilla or soft taco wrap. Layer with cheese, salsa, and some avocado. Can top with low fat sour Cream. These are delicious and healthy.
Do you ever want to transition your diet to a more raw foods diet, but don’t know how?? Well here are a few pointers on how to make that transition:
– start with breakfast. Make a smoothie with fresh veggies and fruit. It’s easier to start with the first meal of the day.
– switch up your recipes on a weekly basis. Don’t make the same one every day because it will get boring.
– start with your favorite fruits or veggies in your smoothie.
– once you have a smoothie 3-5 days a week for breakfast. Start adding raw foods to your snacks. You will eventually add up the raw foods in your diet. This will clear your skin and improve your digestion. Everything takes time. Take one meal a day at a time and work your way up!