It’s amazing to me how quickly this year is winding down. It’s been an amazing year for my family and I , and can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2015. It’s amazing as you grow .. What you realize in life! Here are 20 things that I have truly realized this year.. And I apply them to my life everyday!
1. Thank you notes go such a long way!
Sending a thank you note to someone is such a nice gesture. It makes both people ( sending & receiving so amazing) !
2. You must be a good friend to have a good friend! .. You need to be that amazing friend through hard times and everyday to recieve that same great friendship!
3. Texting and driving is very selfish and sickening. .. Words to live by… It can wait!!!!!.. Your kids see your actions!!!
4. A smile is sooooo contagious!!! Everyone no matter what kind of day they are having enjoys a smile ! 😊
5. Kisses make everything so much better! Even if your having a bum day.. A kiss from your family or husband is seriously the best feeling ever!!! 💜
6. Gossip is toxic! .. This is so true. Don’t get yourself caught up in that trash! Stay out.. Live your life , and don’t worry about everyone else’s drama!
7.praying is a must! Faith is so important and knowing god is there through everything is so calming!
8.family is everything.. Through hard times & good times.. Your family will always have your back!
9. A RSVP is not an optional thing!!! When you get invited somewhere .. Have the courtesy to let the host know if you will be there or not! It’s only right !!!
10. Hostess gifts are a must! They invited you to a party or gathering! Have the class to give them a thank you in return. 🎉