When starting a new or revamped workout routine, it can be difficult to figure out what you need to purchase at the grocery store. Every week, I will post a new healthy recipe and a green drink. Remember to eat every 2-3 hours when working out in order to rev up your metabolism and prevent your blood sugar from dropping.
Here is a sample grocery list of what’s normally in my fridge and pantry. These items give me the fuel I need to stay motivated and healthy.
* 100% whole wheat bread
* berries, strawberries, blue berries, black berries
* 100% nitrate free turkey and chicken
* skim milk
* 100% bran cereal
* vegetables: broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus,
* egg whites
* part skim mozzarella cheese
* spinach greens
* whole wheat English muffins
* 100 % steel cut oats
* cottage cheese
* low balsamic vinaigrette
What healthy items are on your grocery list? Let me know in the comment section.