The new week is upon us, ladies, and that means back to the gym tomorrow, right? Absolutely! To encourage you to stay fueled up and motivated, I wanted to give you 10 healthy snack options to always keep on hand. These will keep you from over-eating at dinner time, and they’re nutrient rich. Try to keep these items always stocked in your kitchen, and alternate them daily as healthy snacks!
- Hummus. This delicious snack is protein rich and fights hunger.
- Salsa. This snack is low in calories, and filled with nutrients.
- Eggs. Eggs aid in fat burning, and fight off belly fat.
- Almonds. I always snack on these due to their richness in vitamin E.
- Chia seeds. Nutty, light flavor, but high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Quinoa. Gluten free and fiber filled.
- Parmesan cheese. Alternate this for any cheese you use regularly. It’s an asset in fighting pounds.
- Sprouted grain bread. Rich in fiber, so you’ll stay fuller longer.
- Yogurt. Belly flattening, and high in calcium.
- Bananas. Rich in potassium.
What are your favorite healthy snacks? Scroll down and let me know in the ‘reply’ section! Love, -Melissa