Welcome to Monday, ladies!
Anytime I discover a new makeup item, I try and tell…
Well, I’ve found something I love so I’m telling you about it! It’s the magnificent Bobbi Brown Makeup Palette. I have hazel eyes, and I use the smokey nude palette, as the colors are in the brown family. This item is totally worth the money, and the eyeshadow actually actually lasts for hours. I advise using an eye makeup primer before hand.
Click image to shop more Bobbi Brown items
Hi, beautiful ladies!
We all know how hectic life can be, and maybe you’ve looked in the mirror lately and thought, “Gosh, I look tired.” Of course, we’d all like more sleep and want to look refreshed every morning, but that’s easier said than done. One of my favorite items to use to get that look is white eyeliner. It’s a great way to get that refreshed look and make the eyes look brighter. Use white eyeliner on the insides of the water lines of the eyes. It magnifies the eye, opening them up and giving them that brighter, more awake look. Try it out, and let me know how it goes!
Click the image to see more examples of white liner on Pinterest
I want to share with you some of my favorite Superfoods that I always
keep in my kitchen. I eat at least one of these on a daily basis, because they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and keep you feeling your best!
1. Spinach – This vegetable is full of vitamin K, selenium, protects the liver, and helps ward of Alzheimer’s.
2. Green tea – I can’t say enough to about this amazing drink… It’s packed so many antioxidants and is filled with EGCG. This drink is also known to reduce cancer risks.
3. Ginger – I love this for many reasons, but the most important is its taste. It helps with stomach discomfort, and it’s filled with gingerol which is a cancer suppressor.
4. Crab – Who doesn’t love crab legs? Well, this is a huge bone builder, it’s super high in protein, and spiked with zinc.
5. Bok Choy – This Chinese veggie is full of calcium, vitamins A and C, and potassium.
6. Kiwi – One word: Yummy! This exotic fruit is filled with vitamin C and lutein.
7. Broccoli – Full of calcium, manganese, iron, and magnesium.
Try to add one of these Superfoods to your meals everyday and be prepared to feel a difference!
This salad recipe is one of my favorites, and if you are looking for something delicious and low-cal, this salad is for you!
-2 cups spinach and romaine
-1 cup cooked lobster diced
-1/2 cup avocado chopped
-1/2 cucumber chopped
-1 small tomato chopped
-1/4 cup sunflower seeds
-1 cup low-cal Greek dressing!
So good – enjoy! Love, -Melissa