I want to share with you some of my favorite Superfoods that I always
keep in my kitchen. I eat at least one of these on a daily basis, because they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and keep you feeling your best!
1. Spinach – This vegetable is full of vitamin K, selenium, protects the liver, and helps ward of Alzheimer’s.
2. Green tea – I can’t say enough to about this amazing drink… It’s packed so many antioxidants and is filled with EGCG. This drink is also known to reduce cancer risks.
3. Ginger – I love this for many reasons, but the most important is its taste. It helps with stomach discomfort, and it’s filled with gingerol which is a cancer suppressor.
4. Crab – Who doesn’t love crab legs? Well, this is a huge bone builder, it’s super high in protein, and spiked with zinc.
5. Bok Choy – This Chinese veggie is full of calcium, vitamins A and C, and potassium.
6. Kiwi – One word: Yummy! This exotic fruit is filled with vitamin C and lutein.
7. Broccoli – Full of calcium, manganese, iron, and magnesium.
Try to add one of these Superfoods to your meals everyday and be prepared to feel a difference!