Happy hump day, ladies!
It’s officially springtime, and with that comes many things: chirping birds, blooms on the trees, green grass, and more sunny skies… Those are some things that make me happy, but what makes you feel beautiful? Here is a quick list of 10 things that make me feel beautiful!
1. Amazing perfume. My favorite is, and always will be, Burberry Weekend. The smell will always remind me of a special trip I took with my son when he was quite young. I started wearing it on that trip, and never stopped!
2. My husband. He always makes me feel as if I’m the only woman in the world. Always has… since I was 16.
3. My kids. They inspire me everyday and make me feel like the best mom in the world. Always letting me know how much they appreciate what I do for them!
4. Painting. I’ve loved painting ever since I was small, and there is nothing more fun then making beautiful art. So peaceful and relaxing!
5. My workouts. Who doesn’t feel great after working out? It’s embedded in my daily life. Feeling at my healthiest!
6. White roses. I’ve loved white roses ever since I can remember. I love white!!
7. My parents. They’re love to remind me how great of a mom I am. My parents always puts things in perspective for me.
8. Feeling like a kid when I’m with my daughter. She reminds me everyday to have fun, and her wittiness and spirit make me laugh!
9. Keeping my teeth white. I know this sounds funny, but I have a small obsession with my teeth…
10. Just knowing I’m a mom. Best gift in the world. I am beyond blessed!
I think it’s important to cherish things that make you feel beautiful. So tell me: What’s on your top 10 list?