Happy Wednesday ladies!
There are so many gorgeous sandals out there, and I’m loving all the new trendy ones I’m seeing lately! The fringe sandals are seriously adorable. These fringe sandals can be found on the website of www.pinkcoconutboutique.com. The website has some super cute shoes, as well as some adorable dresses for summer.
Check out the amazing goodies!!
I’m sure most of you at one time or another have felt that horrible bloated feeling, whether it during your monthly cycle, or after eating a certain meal you wished you hadn’t. Well, we’ve all been there, so I wanted to give you five tips on how to prevent that bloated feeling and get back to your normal, beautiful self!
1. Drink warm lemon water in the morning. This wakes up your digestive system and gets everything going. It’s what I call a morning spike.
2. Stay away from dairy. Dairy can instantly bring belly discomfort and bloating.
3. Try doing a 10 minute morning yoga session. Yoga can get rid of toxins in the body due to it aiding digestion. Start off your morning with a great namaste.
4. Drink water all day. Water helps flush toxins out of your body and help get rid of sodium.
5. Chew all of your food slowly. Eating food quickly can trap air into the stomach, which causes bloating.