I picked up some MAC makeup today, and one of the best lipsticks out right now is the MAC Flamingo lipstick. It is a mixture of pink and coral, and it is the ideal summer shade. I don’t know if you have any trips planned this year, but this is definitely a shade to pick up for vacation. I think it would look amazing with any skin tone. I’m sure you all know this , but MAC has some gorgeous shades, and this is one of my favorites! ❤️ What do you think?
Click image to shop MAC on Amazon.com!
Happy Wednesday, beauties!
I’ve owned plenty of makeup brushes. Some of them are super expensive, and some are just cheap. Kabuki brushes can run $40.00 to $50.00, just for one! I think it’s a bit ridiculous to be spending that much on a makeup brush…
I have to confess: My favorite makeup brushes are the Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target. You can get an entire set of 10 brushes for the cost of one Kabuki brush, and they are fantastic! She makes the stems of the brushes in gorgeous designs.
Sonia Kashuk carries limited edition sets, which are a bit more than her standard brushes, but I have to say these are my favorites. You can buy the sets that include all the foundation and crease brushes.
Are you on the lookout for new brushes? Check out Sonia Kashuk! Her products rock.
Click image to shop Sonia Kashuk on Target.com!
I’m sure you all have your addictions to something, whether it be in fashion, food, etc. Well, I am confessing my addiction: Shoes! I can’t even tell you how young I was when I started loving shoes. It started in my mother’s closet. I’d walk around in her heels when I was little, thinking I was a grown-up. That may have been it for me.
My daughter is a shoe addict as well, and I believe it may have started for her just like it did for me. It’s funny, when we are together we have so much fun shoe shopping. I have recently started going through my closet and parting with some of my older shoes to give away to moms in need, but as I get rid of one pair, another steps in and takes their place.
I ask myself everyday, why does a woman need eight pairs of black boots, three pairs of black wedges, and countless black stilettos? Then I realize that they all look different in some way, and that’s why I have them. I’ve tried to talk my daughter into giving some of her shoes away, and she agreed. I am wondering if she will be just as bad as I am when she’s a grown woman.
You always say to yourself as a shoe addict, “You never know when you will need those shoes for a particular outfit.” I guess I should be happy that I have such a fun addiction. What’s yours?
Click image to check out some cute shoes on Pinterest!
Everyone’s had a fair share of sickness this year, due to crazy weather. However, there are great ways to maintain a healthy immune system.
1. Since I have been doing yoga, I have seen a huge difference in my health. I practice hot yoga, which I am practically addicted to, and I just feel more healthy all around.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables daily. Taking in those antioxidants and nutrients is vital to your overall health. Try to add in one or two servings a day to start off with.
3. Get at least 30 minutes of exercise most days. Physical activity is shown to decrease chances of sickness.
4. Getting enough sleep is vital. I know on days when I’m out late, getting out of bed is just not my cup of tea. I am not at my best the next day.
5. Don’t smoke. Period.
6. Make sure to wash your hands before eating and after. It keeps germs at bay. There are germs everywhere, and keep up on all your vaccinations. It a vital part of your health regimen.
The older we get, we are more prone to ailments we become. Stick to these healthy immunity tips, and keep yourself around for many years to come!
Click image for more tips on how to boost your immunity