I wasn’t going to do an original post on this, but I was nominated by Amanda B to participate!
My loves! 💕
1. My kids. They are amazing and inspiring. Great work ethics and so much confidence! They melt my heart! Can’t ever spend enough time with them. This is their time right now.
2. White roses. I’ve loved these flowers forever, and when I had my daughter, my husband surprised me by returning to my hospital room filled with 20 dozen roses! He’s amazing!
3. Genuine , true people. I love people who are genuine and true to themselves. It’s a waste to know that some people waste their lives trying to be something they are not or never will be. Saddens me! 🙁
4. Shoes. can’t get enough or never will I have enough… Always room for more!
5. Chocolate. I seriously think I could bathe in chocolate. Everything is better with chocolate!
6. Wine. I’m so in love with wine… Origins, types, smells, what food goes good with it. I’d love to own a winery. Love it so much. My husband built me a cellar in our home and I LOVE it!
7. My family’s sense of humor. We laugh so much, joke, and do not take life too serious! We are always having fun!
8. Juicing/fitness. Love it and cannot get enough of whisking up healthy recipes! They go hand in hand!! I love being fit!
9. Travel. Have always loved it and always will! My husband and I both live to travel. So many amazing places to experience!
10. Entertaining. My husband and I both love to entertain and be with friends and family! Nothing is better than good food and cocktails!
My hates! I’m not one to hate, but some things are not worth my time…
1. Peas. I have hated peas since childhood. I mean really? They taste terrible!
2. Attention seeking celebrities. I want to say to some people: Do you have a real life at all??
3. Spiders. Yuck! They still creep me out…
4. Messy cars. Just can’t have a messy car. It would ruin my day!
5. Soft drinks. I can’t stand the taste or how someone drinks those all day long… It’s miserably unhealthy!
6. Phony people. I want to say to these people: Get with it! Life is too short… You’re not that special. Live your true life.
7. Meat. I have never been a meat eater… Every time I have tried to eat it, I feel nauseous.
8. Rolling into bed super late. I despise getting to bed late even though it happens. I just can’t function the same the next day.
9. Rude people. They just need to find happiness is all I can say.
10. Dirty nails. It just lets you know how someone really takes care of themselves! It’s just gross!
I nominate these 8 bloggers!
3. Fitness on toast
4. Vogue infatuation
5. Ravishing roses
6. Rylie style
8. Little tendencies