Happy Thursday ladies!
It’s such a great day to be in Chicago! My Eataly cooking class was phenomenal. If you ever have a chance to go there and learn from the amazing Eataly cooks, I recommend it. And as soon as you’re done learning how to create a phenomenal dish (and pick up a little kitchen etiquette), you can do some shopping for ingredients to incorporate into some of your amazing upcoming dishes.
The restaurants are so great that’s it’s hard to pick where you want to eat! I had to eat at my favorite gourmet cafe, Pierre Gourmet. I ordered the avocado and hummus pita. Healthy cooking is so important for you and your family, and if you feel like you’re just quite not cooking the way you’d like, I highly suggest that you invest in a great cooking class to learn healthy substitutes along with a few great dishes!
I wanted to touch base with you to ask: What’s your favorite easy-to-make summer salad? My favorite quick summer salad is the Caprese salad. There is nothing like a salad that consist of fine mozzarella cheese with bright red cherry tomatoes with a dust of basil. Yummy. It tastes even better with a tasty Chardonnay. This has been a hit at my dinner parties, so I wanted to share the recipe with you!
-3 containers of small cherry red tomatoes
-1 package of organic veggie based mozzarella. You need to slice these, then slice again in 4ths.
-2 big red bell peppers (yes I add these to my salad!)
-1/4 cup chopped basil!
Toss it all in a bowl, add the basil as the topping, then stir. This will feed 4-6 people!
I want to share with you some ways to get those amazing gorgeous eyes. I’m sure every woman wants to look awake and bright-eyed, right? There are so many don’ts that you want to stay away from, but with these tricks, you will look fresh faced!
1. Have groomed eyebrows. Don’t ever over pluck your eyebrows! They will make your eyes look small, but having well groomed eyebrows will make your eyes look bigger and brighter. Eyebrows play a huge part in the definition of your eyes.
2. Use white liner on the inside of your water line. You have no idea how much this brightens your eyes.
3. Use a great mascara after applying lash conditioner. When doing your eyes, follow this process: curl lashes, apply conditioner, then apply two coats of mascara. Curled full lashes make eyes beautiful.
4. Plenty of sleep. Going to bed late can make for bloodshot eyes. Do you think bloodshot eyes are beautiful? No. Not at all.
5. Use a good concealer to hide dark circles. Dark circles make for some tired looking and unhealthy eyes.