Happy Sunday ladies!
We all know the importance of fitness and what fitness gives our body. It keeps everything in tact, and our bones and muscles in good condition as we age. I’ve done past posts on why it’s so important to eat our fruits and veggies. Haven’t we heard that saying since we have been kids from our parents? There are so many benefits of having protein in our diet daily.
-protein reduces muscle loss and builds lean muscle.
-it helps you maintain a healthy weight, and helps put hunger cravings at bay.
Protein is not like carbohydrates and fat, because our body doesn’t store protein. A great way to supplement is with good quality protein bars and morning shakes filled with protein. Our body uses protein daily to help repair our tissues. It’s so imperative to get enough protein in your diet daily. It can come from a variety of good healthy sources such as nuts, good components such as eggs, and legumes and fish. Whey protein is a great protein that contains all the important amino acids for your body. It’s crucial that if you are going to buy whey, make sure it’s a good quality whey . I recently was in Chicago this weekend, and had to make a quick protein stop to boost my mid day energy at The Protein Bar.
- This is an amazing place if you are ever in the city. I had the hi-5 which contained spinach, kale, pineapple and cilantro and it was amazing. Protein is important in our daily diet. Protein also gives you lots of energy to keep you going through the day! Remember to protein UP, and Fuel that body well.
Who isn’t loving the gladiator sandals for this summer season! I absolutely love them paired up with a cute romper or a cute dress. The tall ones are my absolute favorite, and I had to pick me up a pair this weekend, and cannot wait to wear them. I’ve seen them in a variety of colors, but black is my all time favorite. Even though the tall ones are my favorite, they do come in the ankle style also. I’m sure there are some women out there that doesn’t believe that the tall ones are much of their style, so that’s where the short ankle gladiators would come in handy. I’ve seen women of all ages wearing these amazing sandels, and they were a huge hit this weekend , wear I seen quite a few women wearing them. The gladiators can be pricey , which those will of course last longer . Better quality and better product is going to be more of an investment. For those of you who do not think you will wear them too often, go for the more affordable version. All I know is that no women can go wrong wearing these sandels!
I would love to thank imc2015 for nominating me for The Beautiful Blogger award!
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers
3.notify the bloggers that you nominated them.
1. I absolutely love French food! Nothing like a good Tartiflette.
2. I have an addiction to shoes! Can’t ever have enough.
3. I love dancing and being crazy with my kids! They bring so much joy to my life!
4. I am a huge bookworm. Love love a good book!
5. I am such a fitness fanatic! I love pushing myself past what I think my limits are!
6. I absolutely love health food stores! Could shop for hours.
7. I love bloggers!! Love websites and their creativity! That’s why I started:)
6.carbon & pearls!
Thanks again for the nomination!!