Happy Tuesday !
Primers are a girls best friend? Right? Well of course they are. For me anyway, it’s the first product I apply before anything else, and it does give your skin a luminous finish . There are , in my opinion better primers than others., I’ve tried just about every single primer out, and I do have my favorites, and you’ll find out why. I did a post not long ago on ” blurring” products. These products are really amazing, as they blur every single imperfection out that you feel you have. Red spots, age spots, oversized pores, ect. Loreal, makes a fabulous one. The other great primers that I love are Stila, Laura Mercier, and Mac. These primers will give you a dewy finish, and will give your complexion a good base before applying any other product , such as a tinted moisturizer , or foundation. My all time favorite primer , and has been forever, is the Smash box primers. They are really all the best combined in one little tube. I get so much out of smashbox, such as the blurring effect, little or no pores, no redness, and I feel they give your skin the perfect base . They take away any redness, and smashbox has different ones that accommodate different skin tones. Some people just have regular redness to their face due to sun damage, or not enough alkalizing foods in their diet. A good diet makes a world of difference got your skin, believe me. Are you new to primers? Check out the smashbox you tube tutorials on primer use, or go into any sephora store, and ask for a sample before buying. Get that flawless look you’ve always wanted.
About a month and a half ago, I really started turning my workouts up. I’ve always been a workout person, but when I got back from a recent trip I decided that I was going to really put 110 percent into my healthy living. We all love great food, great wine( well atleast some of us), but I decided that I was going to allow my self one day a week to ” cheat” or eat a little off what I normally eat, and put more than I can say into ” clean eating”! With summer being around the last 4 months, it’s easy to enjoy the summer favorites, but I really evaluated how I was working out , and decided to put clean eating at the top of my game. I’ve always been a healthy eater, but you truly do not realize that clean eating is just more than almonds and juicing. It’s how much time you give to your daily workouts. I want to share with you the motivation techniques that get you where you want to be fitness wise. Everyone has different fitness levels and that’s ok, but the key is growing your fitness level, and that comes from moving forward in your fitness.
- make a journal- you have no idea what your fitness levels do , and eating habits do by writing down daily what you did. You seriously see changes and it motivates you that much more.
- Pre plan your meals. I know I’ve said this, but during the week, I really do know what I’m eating just at about any time. I make my salads fresh, and if I know I’ll be gone, I do pack healthy snacks such as almonds, or fresh yogurt.
- Put fitness first. We are all SO busy, but if you do not make plans to get that workout in first thing in the morning, you never will. I don’t know about you, but my days get busier as time goes on. Your important enough to head to that class, or go for that run.
- Make 1 day a week a cheat day. For me , this is my husbands cooking, or shrimp tacos which I love. I try not to go off the deep end too much.
- Join a class with a friend. I recently went to spin class with a friend , and it was fun . You never know what kind of fitness you will enjoy until you try.
- Pinterest for motivation. There are so many amazing healthy dishes you can add to your daily diet full of vitamins and minerals. You have to dive in everyday to make something healthy and delicious.
You have to want to make changes for your health. No one or nothing will do it for you . I have so many goals for fitness , and I’m striving everyday to feel healthy and be healthy! I have had some emails asking about my daily diet, and it has changed since coming off my trip. I’ll be doing a post soon on that! Be healthy, stay healthy!!!