I have emails weekly asking me health questions, what I eat, what I do to workout, and so forth, and Ill just put it out there.. I let sarah from Brash sassy do a small interview, and this is my Q & A.
BEST FAST FOOD: CHIPOLTLE. . Chicken bowl with greens, veggies, and guacamole. iced tea is my favorite.
FAVORITE WORKOUT: High intensity 3-4 x’s a week, followed by 2 days of hot yoga or running.
MY CURRENT HEALTH PASSION : Nightly stretches, green juices
MY DAILY SUPPLEMENTS : Omega 3’s. 1 teaspoon Super elixir 2 x’s daily, 1 teaspoon of ALIVE whole food supplement
CANT LIVE WITHOUT: Lavender sea salts, bath time, and of course my amazing family.
MY ONE PIECE OF ADVICE- Age is JUST a number. Stop equating your life with your age. If you want it, do it, try it , or wear it… GO FOR IT!!!
That time of year is coming with bonfires, sweaters , hot chocolate, and wearing your favorite boots, but it doesn’t have to stop there. I tried the most amazing smoothie this past weekend, and its wonderful, with added pumpkin, and the best fall spices around. This is perfect for that chilly morning and super healthy.
- 1/2 cup organic alond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- dash of nutmeg
THIS IS A FAVORITE OF MINE THAT I PICKED UP OUT OF pilbooks recipe book.
Combine almond milk, banana, pumpkin, ice, honey, flaxseed, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in your blender, and blend until its smooth. Serve. Enjoy this wonderful season drink.
I wanted to do a post on the great sample sale sites that I love the most, and where I do most of my online shopping for my fashion goodies. These sites are my favorite because you get so much for your money, and the return policies are astounding. I haven’t ever bought anything that I didn’t like, and these sites have turned out being the best thing ever.
These sites are my favorite because you get so much for your money
These sites have seriously made my life easier , with the busy times, and makes it so much more convienent when it comes to the holidays. I do love going shopping in my favorite city, but if you are having a crazy, busy hectic times with the holiday parties, and such, these sites are the way to go. They carry everything you ever wanted, and all the luxury goods at more than half the price off of regular price department stores. With a lot of these sites, if you are new to them, they will send you a 10.00-20.00 credit towards any purchase which is great.
- HAUTELOOK- You receive free shipping with any order over 100.00. They carry everything from your favorite designer jeans, to your very favorite handbags at such great prices. This is a Nordstrom company, so you know everything is great. you can download their app, and every day their sales or specials pop up.
- GILT- This is my all time favorite. I have no idea why its my favorite, but I know that I find more great things on this site . Everything is just gorgeous, and I find a lot of times that you can find items on here, that you rarely see in any other store. They carry everything from Tumi Luggage to Prada shoes,and you save huge on these items. GILT even has great savings in your favorite cities on yoga classes, and fashion shows ( which I love).
- JOSS AND MAIN- Ok ..this is my favorite home site. I have bought so much of my home furnishings from joss and Main, and their products are amazing. Anything you want from furniture, to accent décor. one of my favorites. They have a variety of different styles whether you are more eclectic, modern, or a little Mediterranean.
- BEYOND THE RACK- This site is great if you are needing something basic such as a tshirt, or leggings in bulk, or some heavier sweaters in different colors. To me they are on the cheaper side, than all the others. If you are looking for that perfect cardigan, but don’t want to spend a lot, this is the site for you.
- ZULILLY- For all of you with small children, and are looking for that adorable dress, or pair of shoes, or even school products and learning material, this site is for you. You have so much to choose from in the little kids sections. They also carry womens items as well.
- ONE KINGS LANE- This is also one of my favorite home sites for décor, or that perfect bench you are trying to find. This site also has amazing throw pillows, and bedding. I LOVE this site, and once again, if you are looking for that perfect lighting fixture, this is the site for you.
ALL of these sites do have apps for your phone, so you can just pull them up anytime to find the items you need. I buy so many of my handbags from gilt, and have loved every single one. Believe me, I do get bored with the same handbag, and if you want built in equity in your investment, this is the place for your luxury accessories. MY CELINE BAG FROM GILT.