Cayenne peppers have been in the health news recently with all of the health benefits that they give you. You can find this pepper in anything from your favorite dishes, to smoothies, to adding a bit to your smoothies. A little bit of this pepper goes a long way. I want to share with you the health benefits of this beautiful red pepper , and why it should be added to your daily diet.
- Cayenne Increases Metabolism- The consumption of this pepper helps speed the metabolism with the high amount of Capsacin in it. Your circulation is increased and helps on oxygen delivery.
- Lowers Blood Pressure- This pepper dilates the blood vessels, in return lowers your blood pressure.
- IT helps with the cold and flu- This acts as a huge detoxifier , and helps strengthens the immune system, which in turn keeps you from contacting those nasty viruses.
- It helps to prevent cancer- the detoxifying effect has a lot to do with this, and in return helps fight off those free radicals , that promote cancer growth. ( even more reason to eat your cayennes)
- Helps heal ulcers- I know many of friends that suffer from ulcers, and ulcers can have a huge impact on your daily life ( suffering with pain on a daily basis) .Cayenne peppers are known to help them heal. IT is so vital to add this daily, or even weekly to your diet. If you are making a green juice for the morning, or just to have through the day, try adding a bit of this to it. Honestly , when I add cayenne pepper to my juices, it gives it a great taste, and a bit of a twist, and it adds so much protection to your organs, and keeping them healthy.
There are so many health benefits from cayenne peppers. You will be doing your body a world of good.