It seems these days , everyone and their sister are wearing fake eyelashes, and as glamorous as that sounds at times, who has the time , or better yet, who wants to make the time to apply those every day? Not me. There are so many amazing products out there to give yourself full , beautiful lashes that you love.
Mascara is one item I just can’t live without. It would be the one item I would hope to have with me on a stranded island, among any other makeup item. One reason.. It adds so much to your eyes. Here are some great ways to achieve those to die for lashes!
– always take mascara off every night before bed. I can’t tell you how bad it is for the growth of your eyelashes to keep that on. Take off with a good makeup remover. Even coconut oil is great.
–always use a good eye lash conditioner before applying your mascara. It helps with keeping the mascara on , and not coming off through the day. I love the dior conditioner. It’s the ultimate best.
– curl your eyelashes twice before applying mascara. This will give your eyelashes a great shape .
– always apply a good mascara. Try to stay away from the cheap ones, as they aren’t going to stay on as well, and they do smear off. Try to invest in even a loreal mascara , as they have some of the best.
– do not use your mascara more than 2-3 months. It’s time to switch . The mascara dries out, leaving you with clumpy eyelashes.
– for thicker lashes, always apply two coats of mascara. Once you have applied the first, wait a few minutes for it to dry, then apply the second coat. Applying to much , to quick will result in clumpiness.
Watch your eyelashes turn into gorgeous full lashes after applying these steps! You will never use fake lashes again.