Top ways to get the Abs you want

Hi ladies! 

We all have areas on our bodies that we want to improve from time to time, but one of the biggest feed backs I get from my followers is how to get more toned in the stomach. I have to say that abs are made in the kitchen!  I really mean that. What we eat on a daily basis is 75% of how we get the abs we want, and the other 25% is the workouts we do daily. The foods we choose to eat really makes the difference on how our bodies look . 

The abs are one of my favorite areas to work on. I love having a strong core, and I absolutely love working them in the gym, in my classes, or even doing my sit ups every night before bed. I will tell you that eating a diet high in fat, and drinking sugar drinks and too much alcohol will prevent those abs from forming. Here are some great ways to get the abs you want! 

  • Stay away from starchy carbs. These are NOT good for you. They do nothing but make you feel heavy, and do nothing for the abs you are trying to create. Keep your carb intake on the lower side. If you are doing heavy workouts, make sure you allow enough complex carbs in your diet, such as quinoa, brown rice, ect. 
  • Add plenty of protein into your diet. Protein is very important when creating abs. Add in plenty of fresh vegetables, greens, raw foods, organic eggs, protein powders when doing workouts. Protein is what helps our muscles grow, and helps with carving abs. Make sure you allow enough protein in every meal you make. 
  • Eat at home. Make your meals fresh, and stay away from the fat filled meals in restaurants. Making your own meals allows less fat in your meals, and you can keep track of the protein you are putting in your body. 
  • Make time to move everyday. Get your workout in everyday, and make sure you are burning fat, and calories. The more you move, the quicker the results. 

We all have abs. It’s whether we are working hard enough to get to see them! You can do it. It’s time, dedication, patience , and discipline! Start now! 

Follow:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *