I had to do a post on one of my all time favorite recipes. I’m a dark chocolate lover , so these are the perfect treat. Truffles can be a great gift to anyone, or a great dessert for the month of February.
These truffles are easy, low on sugar, and adds so many health benefits with the Dark Chocolate. Isn’t that a great reason to make some truffles?
- 1/4 heavy cream ( light)
- 5oz. 70 percent dark Chocolate ( finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fat free butter or ghee
2.Stir the fat free butter in until the chocolate mixture is completely smooth.
3. Put the mixture in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
4. Refrigerate one hour.
5. To make the truffles, use a spoon or a baller to scoop the chocolate mixture into balls. You then want to place on waxed paper.
6. If you decide to use cover chocolate, dip the balls into chocolate and let freeze for one hour. You can cover in cinnamon sugar, strawberry dressing, or whatever sounds delightful. Enjoy!