Oxygen Facials are the next big trend in skincare, and when you hear the benefits, you’ll see why. Who doesn’t want super soft skin these days? We live in a very polluted world and our skin can turn dull and look dehydrated. That’s why I live for my oxygen facials monthly. I have seen amazing results by going in once a month and getting this type of facial. The way your skin feels afterwards is amazing. If you have never tried one, here is the time to find out how amazing they are. Here are some great benefits:
- They moisturize and help with the Glow.- Oxygen facials offer deep penetrating benefits that work their way deep into the skin. They help restore the PH levels in your skin, and help with the radiance. They also help prepare against sun damage. We raise our risks of sun damage every day when heading outdoors. Its always best everyday to wear a high SPF.
- It increases circulation for a natural blush look- When getting an oxygen facial, it removes the impurities from the skin that lie deep within. The impurities are removed with fresh oxygen and boy does it feel great. You will walk out and have a natural glow to your cheeks.
- Helps with Blemish-Free Skin- Oxygen facials detoxifies the skin against the toxins and the every day stress that we incur. Everyday when we do our activities, the stress pollution hits our skin like no other. The oxygen helps with acne marks, sun spots, and age spots which increase as we age. These are weaknesses in the skin that improve with certain amounts of oxygen.
The next time you plan your day at the spa, or decide that you want to get a facial, try to opt for the Oxygen Facial. Your Skin will be glad you did!
We all want Glowing Skin and the lack of collagen that we lose can make our skin look dry and aging. The lack of collagen can cause the skin to droop, cause light wrinkles around the eyes, and neck, and even the hands. Well I have the solution! Did you know that adding some top ingredients to your morning smoothies will add in some extra help on those areas. I’m not saying its going to take away everything you dislike, but it will certainly help with building up collagen and giving our skin some vitamins that it misses out on. These top Ingredients are important not only for the skin, but for the body in general. They are full of antioxidants and help in repair and rebuilding in the skin and body.
-COLLAGEN- I have no idea what I would do without my collagen. You can now buy bone broth with collagen , which is even better. If you are a smoothie drinker, its best to add a few tablespoons to your smoothie. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies. It is found in just about everything. Its found in our muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, and tendons. It what keeps our strength in our bones and skin. It also helps with replacing dead skin cells.
-PROBIOTIC- If you haven’t seen my post on probiotics, I encourage you to read it. Adding in a probiotic to your smoothie, helps with keeping that gut healthy. IT helps keep inflammation down, and the immune system strong .
-MATCHA- Matcha tea is so amazing for your skin and body. It has long been known to help in aiding against certain cancers, and preventing inflammation. Drinking 1-2 glasses a day of matcha is so healthy for your immunity and even putting a teaspoon in your morning smoothie is sure to help in the fight against aging. Matcha tea is not only a preventative measure in skin health, its absolutely delicious.
Detoxing daily is so important when keeping our immune systems in tip top shape. Everyday we are running into polluted areas in so many ways. It’s in the food we eat, the air we breathe, the products we use and being around other people in general. It’s important to instill daily rituals that help boost our immunity.
I have four daily habits that I do everyday , and the meaning of habit is, I have been doing these every day for the past year, that they have become a part of my life. I encourage you to find some rituals that help keep that immunity boosted.
– Drink warm lemon water every morning- I drink this every morning the minute I wake up. Warm lemon water flushes toxins, and rejuvenates the liver. It helps flush your digestive tract and gives your body so much hydration. Try to drink this in place of your coffee.
-Drink H20 all day long- yes I said all day long. It keeps your body hydrated and continually flushes toxins out of your body. It helps to keep you energized as your day goes by. I keep water with me all day and I infuse it with fruit.
– Meditate for 10 minutes every morning. I can’t be tell you how Much this has helped with my focus and overall well being. I’m the first one up , so this is how I start My mornings. I also read the devotion for the day out of my favorite devotional bible.
– Take a probiotic daily. Do you know that 70 % of our immunity lives in our gut? Take a probiotic and make sure you are eating gut healthy foods daily.
The smallest , healthiest changes can do a world of difference for your immune system.
Hello Sephora Lovers! If you are anything like me, shopping at Sephora is always an exciting adventure. You plan on buying a few things you need, and end up walking out with a whole bag full of goodies. Well as long as I’ve been shopping there for my favorite mascara, Dior, I have found many of the Sephora hacks to be of necessity, and helpful. First off, I hope you know that you can set up an appointment at any time to go in and get a total makeover. If you are unsure of makeup colors and such, let a Sephora consultant help you with that. Here are some great perks to your favorite store.
*** Become a Beauty Insider **** They have one of the BEST loyalty programs . If you are a member ( which is free) it gets you a free birthday gift, free samples, and you get free 2 day shipping when you become a VIB ( very important Beauty insider). The more you buy, the more points you accumulate, and then you get your pick of some fabulous products. Their loyalty program is the BEST!
*****Always Follow Sephora on Social Media*** They are always offering fun things daily. They offer discounts, giveaways, and free points. Check their outlets daily.
******Buy discounted gift cards**** My absolute favorite hack. You can purchase gift cards that people are selling, and redeem them online through Raise.com. Its the best. I have saved money more times than I can count, and it doesn’t hurt to try these if you are a Sephora junkie like me. Get shopping!