This recipe is good for a dinner meal on a hard day of training
– 4 oz lean ground chicken
– 2 full egg whites
– 1/8 tsp garlic powder
-1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
– toss all ingredients together and make chicken into balls!
– cook for 15/20 minutes until the chicken is done.
– toss with marinara and 1/2 cup pasta !
This is one amazing wrap for great nutrition!
– 1 warm whole wheat tortilla
-1 ripe avocado
-1 small tomato
-2 lettuce leaves
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
-1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
-1/3 cup balsamic vinigirette
-2 oz turkey breasts
– in a skillet on low , brown your turkey breasts, once done , lay in a warm tortilla. In a mixing bowl, mix avocado, tomato, Parmesan,salt and pepper, garlic powder. Place on top of turkey! Top with lettuce leaves and balsamic dressing! to die for!
There are so many ways to build up your ab muscles without working yourself to death. Some of the great exercises that I like to do are
– in and out crunch. (Sit up in c position and push your legs in and out. 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
-ball crunch( lay on your ball and do 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
– alternating knee to elbow crunch
( get in c position and pull leg up with opposite elbow crunching up! 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
– ab twist( get in c position and twist abs from side to side! 10-15 reps ( 2 xs)
These ab exercises are all great on working up your ab muscles! Remember when doing these exercises, you need to keep your core tight at all times!
Im sure you have sometime seen someone with killer calves, and think how in the world did they get those calves? Well, here are a few tips on how to build up your calf muscles. Well defined calf muscles always adds to the beauty of legs in general. One thing that you do not need to do is invest in pricey gym equipment to get those beautiful calves. You can add these exercises to your daily fitness regimen 3 times a week, and do 15-20 reps 3 x’s each.
-Seated calf raises( sit on a bench or chair, and put your hands on each side of you and raise your calf. ( slowly raise your heels and hold for a 5 count)
-Standing calf raises ( stand with feet a little apart, with weights in each hand and raise calves.( hold then release
-The standing calf raises should be 1.) the feet pointed out, 2.) the feet pointed in 3.) the feet straight forward. These are great calf building exercises.
2 chunks pineapple
* Mix everything together , and enjoy!