Clean eating is so important when we strive for optimum health. If you haven’t made a small change in your eating habits for the better, or do not know where to start , here are some tips on what clean eating actually is. We want to eat our food the way nature intended, and it’s Not a diet. It’s a lifestyle. Eating this way daily will bring you more energy, less ailment, clearer thinking, better focus, and a healthier body inside and out.
– drink atleast 2 liters of water daily- I can’t tell you the significant difference it makes drinking water. It flushes out toxins, and keeps you hydrated all day long.
– keep alcohol limited. – cut down on alcohol , and if you want a drink , limit yourself to 1 glass of red wine daily for the antioxidants.
-choose organic- choose organic whenever possible. It cuts out preservatives, fillers, ect.
-read your labels- if you find something through the middle aisles at the store, it’s probabley 99% not good for you. The less ingredients, the better off you are.
-avoid all processed foods- this includes refined foods also. Anything made with flour, sugar, is a no no.
– drink your teas- they enrich your body, and have a cleansing effect.
– eat tons of fruits and vegetables- organic possible. Eating these and replacing the bad food, significantly adds so many benefits to your health.
– eat the healthy fats, and kick the bad days to the curb.
This way of eating resets your system, and adds much vitality to your life. You will age better, sleep better, have better workouts, cut out belly fat, ect. The list goes on. There is no better way of starting off the new year than to start eating clean!