You know how much I love eye palettes because of the simplicity of them. When you travel, there is only one eye product you need to take with a multiple of colors. The cargo eye palette is one I wanted to try due to the colors in the vintage escape palette. The colors are so perfect for that hazel/ brown eye color. They have a selection from creams to dark Browns with hints of gray colors in them. I thought I’d try it out, and I have to say I really do love it. The eye colors go on very smooth, and have a lasting time when you apply it after a eye primer. The vintage escape even has a color withered leaves that look gorgeous on hazel eyes. It has a tint of olive in it. Cargo cosmetics is a great brand with a great price point. If you aren’t up to spending the fifty plus dollars on the amazing urban decay palettes, you may want to try this. I really feel that you all would love it, and cargo sells other eye palettes as well, coordinating with different eye colors!
I want to share with you some ways to get those amazing gorgeous eyes. I’m sure every woman wants to look awake and bright-eyed, right? There are so many don’ts that you want to stay away from, but with these tricks, you will look fresh faced!
1. Have groomed eyebrows. Don’t ever over pluck your eyebrows! They will make your eyes look small, but having well groomed eyebrows will make your eyes look bigger and brighter. Eyebrows play a huge part in the definition of your eyes.
2. Use white liner on the inside of your water line. You have no idea how much this brightens your eyes.
3. Use a great mascara after applying lash conditioner. When doing your eyes, follow this process: curl lashes, apply conditioner, then apply two coats of mascara. Curled full lashes make eyes beautiful.
4. Plenty of sleep. Going to bed late can make for bloodshot eyes. Do you think bloodshot eyes are beautiful? No. Not at all.
5. Use a good concealer to hide dark circles. Dark circles make for some tired looking and unhealthy eyes.
I’ve talked about how much I love the Urban Decay Palette, but one other one that I recommend is the Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes and Cheeks.
This palette comes with the most gorgeous colors, and works well with all skin tones. She has some of the most amazing products; her tinted moisturizer is one of my all time favorites. This palette is made of top quality and it’s probably among one of the best! Looking for a great all around palette? Check it out – the cost is not bad at $48.00.
Click to learn more!