We all know how big the skin care industry has become with products coming out daily on reversing sun damage, help with aging problems, and reducing crows feet. The problem with some of those products is the fact they are filled with chemicals, and preservatives. You really have to ask how healthy are these products for you? Well one amazing company that has amazing body scrubs is Simply Scrub. I can’t tell you how impeccable these products are. They are 100% organic, and chemical free with out all the yucky pesticides. You know when you use these that your skin is getting the best care inside and out. The best part is that they smell amazing. The Rose Body Scrub is my ultimate favorite. The aroma that these scrubs set off are like no other. It’s truly hard now days to find all natural skin care products that are adding protection inside and out to your skin care regimen. Simply scrub is all that and more. These scrubs provide gentle exfoliation where they are easy on your skin. They provide improved circulation, and leaves your skin feeling moisturized, and gives it protection. They help with reducing skin aging and if your skin is sensitive these scrubs help to prevent skin break outs. Who doesn’t have a hard time finding good viable products when their skin is sensitive? Simply scrubs are amazing and only the Best in skin care.
It’s a new year and a New You, and I have to share with you what I think will be the Popular Beauty Trends of 2018. Every time I turn around, it seems that some new company is coming out with new lashes or a great new lash boosting mascara . It is a sure sign that everyone is wanting gorgeous, full lashes. I think we will see more and more companies coming out with these products and longer eye lash accessories.
One craze that is going nuts right now is Fenty Beauty by Rhianna .We know just how gorgeous she is and the many fans she has will soon be in stores swooping up her amazing collection, if they aren’t already. She has some gorgeous colors out that will fit every skin tone, and her foundation is a must too. I look to see more amazing products coming out by Fenty Beauty.
I felt in 2017, we seen many extensions, longer hair styles. Even though that is still big, I think we will see the shorter styles coming back. I am loving the bob look and you can see that many celebrities are cutting their locks for a shorter do. Bobs have always been a popular cut, and I see many more people going for that look in 2018.
We all know that Kylie Jenner made her debut with her awesome makeup line, and the palettes are so popular these days, that almost every single beauty brand has come out with their own. Palettes are going to be the biggest beauty trend ever in 2018 . I see brands making them even more manageable, adding maybe a few lipstick tints to some, and we can’t disagree that they are more manageable to travel with?
Well those are my Four Beauty Trends that I think will make 2018 even better for us Beauty Lovers!
Now that 2017 is out of the way, I want to share with you my Top Five Beauty Products that I loved in 2017. I am a product junkie, but I absolutely love doing reviews on my favorites, and these are it. I did try LOTS of beauty products, but these five were at the top.
1. Best Lipstick – I absolutely love lipstick and glosses, but I wanted to try some new colors and I absolutely fell in love with Lippie Lingerie Matte lip Tint. They are amazing, and they stay on for hours. There is nothing like applying lipstick and not have to worry about reapplication for a long while. I highly recommend this.
2. Best Bronzer- Bronzer is the perfect product to use during these cold months and give yourself some color. It is one of my favorites, and this was the perfect product.. This has a great consistency to it, and doesn’t make you look orange or fake in any way. it has a very natural, neutral tone to it. They come in a wide variety of colors.
3. Best Mascara- If you are anything like me, you LOVE mascara. It is by far one of my favorite products and there is nothing like having full, beautiful lashes to set your face . Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. You will thank me after trying it. It provides your lashes with gorgeous color.
4. Best Makeup Brush Cleaner- We all know that keeping our makeup brushes clean and free of debris is vital to our skin care and keeping our skin clean. Cinema Secret Makeup Brush Cleaner Well there you have my Top Four products. You will absolutely love all of them, and you will probably end up adding them to your top four too! Happy Tuesday!
It’s 2018, and there is no better time to get in the full swing of skincare than now. I know its cold in most parts, but taking care of your skin should be a top priority to keep it healthy and beautiful. We all want that glowing, dewy skin, and with these resolutions, you will have the Best skin ever. Plus, isn’t it always fun to buy skin care products?
– 1. GET ENOUGH SLEEP- I can’t stress this enough. Sleep deprivation is one of the top reasons we don’t feel at the top of our game, but our skin takes a dive and a deep one. We tend to look tires, and our skin can actually look drab when we aren’t getting our zzz’s. It’s imperative that we strive each night for at least 7-8 hours of good sleep. Sleep helps our skin repair damage and remove toxins. It gives our skin a chance to breathe, and recover. If you need help falling asleep, sipping on warm tea or even taking a melatonin supplement has worked wonders for me. Try to avoid T.V. and alcohol before bed.
– 2. TRY ADDING SOME SUPER FOODS TO YOUR DIET FOR SUPER SKIN- We all know by now that what we put in our body reflects no only on the inside, but the outside. Drinking plenty of filtered water daily, and adding super foods to your diet such as apples, wheatgrass, kale, and spinach can make your skin glow like no other. These all have amazing benefits on your skin.
– 3. EXFOLIATE,EXFOLIATE,EXFOLIATE- Get rid of your old skin cells, and turn over good ones. Exfoliating your skin is marvelous for the skin and has shown to improve clarity and healthier- looking skin. Try doing it 2-3 days a week. This will truly improve the glow of your skin .
– 4. USE A GOOD NIGHT AND DAY CREAM- This is truly important when heading out into the environment. A good one traced with a good SPF will help skin protection against the pollution that we entail every day. I love Charlotte Tilbury Cream. It’s truly amazing. This will help nourish and rejuvenate your skin . Well there are my Top Resolutions for your skin for this year! Keep thriving and beautiful skin.
We all get those days where we wake up, and we don’t feel the best, or think we look the best. You could’ve had a great night out, and drank too much wine, or going through major hormonal issues, and feel you are having severe breakouts. Well guess what? It’s all normal. We have all been through it one time or another, and I have some of the BEST beauty hacks that you will love. The best bet when going out, or you know you are going out, is make sure to eat before you go, and drink one glass of water between your glasses of wine, or your preferred drink. This helps majorly with dehydration. Dehydration causes the skin to look drab, and lose color. If you feel you have that Hangover face- try using a gel moisturizer on your face after putting in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This will reduce your eye puffiness, and reduce the redness. A great one to try is the garnier moisture bomb.
Going out that night? The best way to prep skin is to use sheet masks. They sell great ones at sephora.These will instantly bring a glow to your skin like no other. Are you having severe breakouts due to hormones? Well my best advice is to dab Differin gel onto your breakouts. It will instantly dry your skin out, and it will be back to new in no time. Remember to always keep your skin hydrated by drinking lots of water, and try to avoid using different brands of skin care products. It can really hurt your skin.